Duration: 8.30a.m. – 3.00p.m.
The American Chamber of Commerce Kenya is delighted to host its first Doing Business with USA Forum on May 30, 2018. This will be a one-stop forum for local and international businesses and institutions interested in capitalizing on existing opportunities and enhancing trade with the USA. The forum will seek to sensitize and equip prospective businesses with key information that would enhance their capacity to leverage business opportunities across various sectors in the USA.
Participants will be introduced to various aspects of trade between Kenya and the USA, including opportunities with AGOA and available U.S. and Government of Kenya support, via the various agencies mandated to support bilateral trade between Kenya and the USA.
The half-day session will consist of both plenary and interactive sessions to allow for more in-depth discussions on the various areas of interest for the participants.
- Opportunities for trade with the USA
- Overview of AGOA opportunities and support available to Kenyan businesses
- Available opportunities in the Agriculture value chain in the USA
- State Department of Trade support and facilitation for Kenyan businesses trading with USA
- Business travel visa support to the USA
- Impact of direct flights on business travel and cargo freight